Airspace systems, inc.
Last modified: February 14, 2020
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- When you use or interact with any of the Services;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you, this Website and the Company.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on this Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use this Website or the Services. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 16.
This Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on this Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, or the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We collect several types of information from and about the visitors of this Website and users of the Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as comments, postings or uploads; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access this Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Through your use of the Services;
- Directly from you when you provide it to us on this Website or by communicating with Airspace employees, sales partners, or service and support representatives;
- Your requests for information on Airspace products, the Services or support inquiries;
- Automatically as you navigate through this Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, files, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
- When you submit an employment application through this Website; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through this Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this Website, subscribing to the Services, posting comments or other material, requesting further information about the Services, or submitting a job application through this Website. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with this Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through this Website and of the fulfillment of your requests; and
- Your search queries.
You also may provide information to on the Website, or transmitted through the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with this Website or communications from Airspace, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to this Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on this Website; and
- Information about your computer, device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. We use this information to help us to improve this Website and to deliver a better and personalize the Services, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize this Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to this Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of this Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on this Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of this Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present this Website and its contents to you;
- To provide the Services;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to this Website or any products or the Services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on this Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our visitors and users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as described in this Policy, including:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about this Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form, registration form, or email, or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.) If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you are a user of the Services, you may review and change your personal information by logging into this Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of this Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of this Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of this Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through this Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Website.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for visiting this Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Airspace Systems, Inc.
1933 Davis St. #229
San Leandro, California 94577
Or by our toll-free phone number: (415) 226-7779 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.