Having experienced the first, documented collision in North America between a commercial aircraft and a drone, Canadians are acutely aware of the need for counter drone solutions. Airspace, having been co-founded by Canadian citizen Jaz Banga, is equally interested in helping with this problem and is looking to improve Canada’s national security by defending Canadians from rogue drones. With the need to expand its artificial intelligence (AI) team, Airspace is looking at potential opportunities to establish a permanent AI-focused presence in Canada. This meeting between Airspace CEO Jaz Banga and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has initiated these conversations between the Government of Canada and Airspace Systems, Inc.
- Airspace Systems, INC. Travels to Washington, D.C. to speak at AUVSI-Defense Conference and meet with Congressional leaders
- Airspace CEO Jaz Banga panel discussion on AI in defense and security at AUVSI Defense
- Airspace had the opportunity to introduce its counter UAS Technology to the Canadian Federal Government, to include the Prime Minister and his staff.
- FAA Drone Advisory Committee meeting
- Airspace Systems raises $20 million Series A to take down dangerous drones with other drones